We welcome reader comments and encourage participation in discussion about blog topics and other matters pertaining to the NGJ but ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- Do not use this blog to direct inquiries to the NGJ or to make personal contacts with other commentators – please send all such queries to <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
- Please do not use this blog to offer works of art for sale, to request valuations, and to propose or request other business transactions. The NGJ does not do commercial valuations, as a matter of strict policy – please refer these to professional art appraisers. Offers of works that may be suitable for the National Collection can be directed to <email@example.com>;
- Be respectful of others’ opinions. A difference of opinion can be expressed without resorting to insults and bullying;
- Comments containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language will not be published. This includes any uses of characters such as @#$% to replace letters;
- We do not allow racist, abusive, malicious, hateful, violent, or obscene language. Insulting and defamatory language and personal attacks are not permitted;
- Trolling will not be accommodated and may be reported as spam;
- As a general rule, we will not publish anonymous comments;
- Comments should not suggest or encourage any illegal activity;
- All spam will be deleted and reported. A spam filter is used.
Comments to this blog are moderated and we will not publish comments that are not deemed appropriate or relevant. The NGJ is under no obligation to post any submitted comment and such editorial decisions are entirely at the discretion of the blog moderators.