We welcome reader comments and encourage participation in discussion about blog topics and other matters pertaining to the NGJ but ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- Do not use this blog to direct inquiries to the NGJ or to make personal contacts with other commentators – please send such queries to <email@example.com>.
- Please do not use this blog to offer works of art for sale or to request valuations. The NGJ does not do commercial valuations – please refer these to professional art valuators and appraisers. Offers of works that would be suitable for the National Collection can be directed to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Be respectful of others’ opinions. A difference of opinion can be expressed without resorting to insults and bullying.
- Comments containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language will not be published. This includes any uses of characters such as @#$% to replace letters.
- We don’t allow racist, abusive, hateful, violent, or obscene language. Insulting and defamatory language and personal attacks are not permitted.
- Comments should not suggest or encourage any illegal activity.
- All spam will be deleted and reported. A spam filter is used.
Comments to this blog are moderated and may not be published if not appropriate or relevant.